What is an immersive innovation programme?
The company’s innovation team is integrated into the working environment of a coworking space, mixing with different people, listening and sharing work and life experiences. It takes part in the space’s activities, such as breakfasts, speedmeetings/afterworks, urban picnics and other social and inspirational gatherings that take place in the coworking space.
Additionally, a learning path is created with the aim of promoting talent, creativity, collaboration and innovation of the employees through three areas:
- Development of skills and collaboration, for example, workshops to promote the collaborative culture in organisations, to foster capabilities in order to encourage networking, the strengthening of relationships and the exchange of knowledge.
- Innovation tools: for example, practical workshops like Lean Startup and design thinking, in order to accelerate innovation processes and the development of new services and products.
- New technologies: we bring you the latest technologies, such as Virtual Reality, robotics and 3D printing.
Immersive programme objectives:
- Move employees to a collaborative and creative ecosystem that inspires them and enables them to network.
- Learn new innovative and collaborative working methodologies.
- Discover the latest disruptive technologies (virtual reality, digital fabrication).
We believe in the power of collaboration to innovate in the implementation of agile methodologies and open innovation. We integrate teams in our spaces, once a month, a week, etc. Intensive immersion of teams such as human resources, innovation, IT….
We propose the following programmes
One shot coworking
A day of immersion in a coworking space, with the opportunity to participate in one or more community activities, as well as receive innovative training, with coffee breaks and lunch included.
A week combining coworking, community activities and training in new methodologies and tools for innovation and collaboration.
The best choice for incubating innovation teams, in a longer lasting format that combines daily work in the coworking space with activities and training.
Immersion example: breakfast at our gastrobar, a guided visit to the coworking space, training in collaboration skills, initiation into virtual reality and 3D printing, methodology workshops for innovation, and networking.